Hotel Receptionist – The Gyle London
King's Cross St. Pancras
Born in 2019, The Gyle Hotel is a unique residential hotel located in the colorful borough of Camden. The property offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in one of London's most historically curious neighborhoods as we welcome our guests to Argyle Square and this beautifully unique, cozy, and personalised travel experience. The Gyle possess 33 keys with every room having solid oak flooring, vintage mirrors, Scottish textiles, and many more lovely features.
We are now ready to enlarge our family and are looking for an experienced Hotel Receptionist, experienced with the role using Rezlynx (PMS system).
The receptionist will be working on-site 5 days a week, managing check-in & check-out, reservations via calls and emails, always maintaining a fast correspondence with guests and assisting as promptly as possible.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, well presented, extremely knowledgeable, and passionate about 5-star service and guest journey. The role reports directly to the Cluster Hotel Manager and requires someone with superb organisation and communication skills.
It is essential to ensure the department is adequately briefed at all times so communication is key.
The Hotel Receptionist will:
- ensure arrivals, check-in & check out are managed smoothly and efficiently to the highest customer service level
- be a system superuser, updating guests’ history accordingly and understanding very well the management of room rates
- be extremely knowledgeable in regards to the company services, standards & products
- commercially and financially astute
- flexible on working hrs and duties
- have a great eye for details and will maintain guests’ records up to date at all time
- provide exceptional customer service and unforgettable experience
If you are looking for a vibrant yet high-end operation, no need to look any further.
Apply today and begin a new adventure with us.